Reduce Chaos. Grow Revenue.
Seize control of your strategic management infrastructure to formulate, execute, and evaluate revenue growth strategy with precision.
What Happens To Revenue Growth When You Implement The Principles of Strategic Management?
Try an experiment. Ask each executive, manager and employee in your company to explain The Principles of Strategic Management.
It’s a safe bet that the explanations you receive will be inconsistent and incomplete.
What impact is this lack of alignment and knowledge having on your decision making, competitive position, adaptability and results?
- Vision and Mission
- Environmental Analysis
- Strategy Formulation
- Setting SMART Objectives
- Strategy Implementation
- Resource Allocation
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Adaptation and Flexibility
- Innovation and Learning
- Leadership and Commitment
- Long-Term Perspective
When Do Companies Use The ArmatureEBS Framework?
At All Stages of The Company Life Cycle To:
- Innovate new products and services.
- Launch new companies.
- Grow revenue through new customer acquisition, renewals and up-selling, cross-selling, and expanding into new industries and geographic markets.
- Restructure companies, products, services, and channels.
- Expand into new industries and geographic markets
- Conduct Merger and Acquisition due diligence and integration.
How Do You Accelerate Implementation of The Principles of Strategic Management?
We use The ArmatureEBS Framework because it provides a:
- Process Hierarchy that gets people on the same page to formulate, execute, and implement strategy.
- Facilitation Roadmap with step-by-step instructions and toolkit.
- Training and Coaching Platform for rapid knowledge transfer and skill development.
Why Use The ArmatureEBS Framework?
Because it accelerates strategic, operational, tactical, and activity level alignment and accountability among executives, managers, and employees by:
- Translating your vision into clear actions.
- Cascading accountability at each level.
- Integrating process with technology enablers.
- Forcing alignment of assumptions.
- Measuring behaviors, activities and results.
- Pinpointing gaps so they can be addressed.
Proactively take control of your strategic management infrastructure for sustainable revenue growth.
Why Do These Traditional Solutions Waste Time, Money and Morale?
- EOS – the entrepreneurs operation system
- Teamwork – training and cross-department workshops.
- Staffing – replace underperformers and managers.
- Motivation – modify compensation and reward programs.
- Selling Skills – provide sales training and coaching.
- Messaging – develop a new sales pitch and capabilities presentation
- Collateral – design new brochures, product sheets, web pages.
- Coaching – review call recordings, attend field sales meetings.
- Procedures – build playbooks for sales, operations, and management.
- Knowledge – refresher training on products, applications, pricing, etc.
- Software – update or replace ERP, CRM, MES and other systems.
ArmatureEBS provided us with management consultants that are strategic thinkers, but at the same time are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done. They helped us refine our sales approach, technology, and mindset by focusing on the buyer. Their tools significantly increased our sales by adding clarity, focus and accountability to our selling process, sales managers and salespeople.
ArmatureEBS did a great job of helping one of our business units accomplish a complete overhaul in their structure, accountability and financial metrics for their business. Their management consultants provided skillful handling of the considerable change management issues that came with the overhaul. They balanced changes in our executive team assumptions and our approach to execute our strategy.
We hired ArmatureEBS to help us optimize our revenue growth processes. Their advisers provided a rare combination of being able to talk about the high-level strategy as well as the in-the-trenches details. They put together an amazing sales tool – – called “TheNaviGuide™” – – that brought precision to our sales process, streamlined our onboarding process, and delivered concrete results.
Check Out Our Portfolio Of Assessments, Consulting, Training and Coaching Services
A conversation management platform that turns people without selling, industry, and product knowledge into top performing salespeople.
A sales management training and coaching platform that converts people of all backgrounds into top performing sales managers.
We Proudly Support…
The Chuck Ealey Foundation helps people of all ages discover and embrace their undefeated spirit to better themselves and their community – – one play at a time.
Chuck Ealey is a member of the College Football Hall of Fame. He holds the quarterback record for most consecutive wins at 35-0. Chuck won three consecutive Citrus Bowls and was named MVP of all three games. He was the first African American to win the Canadian Football Leagues Grey Cup.
The Luken T. Boyle Campaign For Kindness enables people to experience intentional acts of kindness, so being kind becomes a habit. We accomplish through Kindness Rooms in grade and high schools.
Luken was taken from us suddenly, unexpectedly, and tragically on July 31, 2017 at age 13. Luken would find the lonely person in the room and befriend them. He had an amazingly kind heart and was thankful for simple things.