Execute Business Strategy With Precision
For Sustainable Revenue Growth Year-After-Year.
Struggling To Deliver Sustainable Revenue Growth Year-after-Year?
Many executives try well-intended advisors and solutions that promise sustainable revenue growth. Unfortunately, most deliver wasted time, money, and morale because they…
- Intent – are not using their core ideology and values to drive behaviors.
- Plan – lack alignment on and validation of strategy and operations assumptions.
- Forecast – do not integrate revenue, work activity, productivity, and budgets.
- Structure – businesses, departments, job design/descriptions and span of control.
- Procedures – lack work activity mapping and execution instructions for employees.
- Technology – have systems that disable rather than enable their employees.
- People – lack the knowledge, skills and experience to execute work activities.
- Information – have scattered, unorganized, and inaccessible data.
- Measures – have incomplete and confusing data hierarchies, fields, and tracking.
- Analysis – lack cause-and-effect understanding between activities and results.
- Reporting – lack shared, hierarchical, and integrated visualization of their status
- Improvement – have scattered, unprioritized initiatives and corrective actions.
We show you how to execute business strategy with precision.
EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT | PREDICTABLE
Four Simple Steps To Execute Business Strategy With Precision
What level of agreement exists within and between your C-suite, management team, and employees on your revenue growth assumptions?
What level of external and internal validation exists for your revenue growth assumptions?
Methods & Tools
What level of strategy execution best practices exists within your your work activities?
What level of strategy execution knowledge, skills, and experience exists within your team?
What Management Framework Are You Using To Execute Business Strategy?
The Principles of Strategic Management outline three major requirements to execute business strategy with precision.
- Strategy which consists of your intent forecast, plan, and structure.
- Operations which consists of your procedures, technology, people, and content.
- Evaluation which consists of your measures, analysis, reporting, and improvement.
How proficient are you and your team at executing business strategy with precision?
Which Revenue Growth Strategy Are You Looking To Execute With Precision?
Strategic Revenue Growth
Organic Revenue Growth
Innovation & Start-up
Mergers & Acquisitions
Renewals & Upselling
ArmatureEBS provided us with management consultants that are strategic thinkers, but at the same time are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done. They helped us refine our sales approach, technology, and mindset by focusing on the buyer. Their tools significantly increased our sales by adding precision, focus and accountability to our selling process.
ArmatureEBS did a great job of helping one of our business units accomplish a complete overhaul in their structure, accountability and financial metrics for their business. Their management consultants for sales provided skillful handling of the considerable change management issues that came with the overhaul. The result was precision – – effectiveness, efficiency, and predictability.
We hired ArmatureEBS to help us optimize our revenue growth processes. Their advisers provided a rare combination of being able to talk about the high-level strategy as well as the in-the-trenches details. They put together an amazing sales tool – – called “TheNaviGuide™” – – that brought precision to our sales process, streamlined our onboarding process, and delivered concrete results.